Princely Bhutan Cycling Trip - Twin Sharing - 50% Payment
Princely Bhutan Cycling Trip
Start: March 27, 2018
End: April 4, 2018
Duration: 9 Days / 8 Nights
Total Itinerary Cost: USD 3,995
Current Total Payment (50% of Total Cost): USD 1,997
Pending Payment (USD 1,998) to be paid on or before January 27, 2018
For complete itinerary, please visit: Bhutan Cycling
- 1. Visa arrangement & US$ 40 per person (Single entry visa fee).
- 2. 35% TDF and all the taxes- deposited against social welfare and development of the country, Bhutanese enjoy free health care and education.
- 3. Accommodations in hotels on twin sharing basis.
- 4. Breakfast in hotels and lunch & dinner in tourist standard restaurants.
- 5. English speaking knowledgeable-team leader.
- 6. Transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary based on group size.
- 7. Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary only.
- 8. Bottled drinking water.
- 9. Bike and Helmet.
- 10. Flight from Bhumtang to Paro.
- 11. Support vehicle throughout cycling days.
- 12. Client transfer vehicle throughout trip.
- 13. Snack, refreshments, fruits, dry fruits and Electrolytes during cycling.
- 14. Airport Pick up and Drop-off.
- 15. Trip leader and Assistant trip leader.
- 1. Personal expenses, phone calls, laundry , soft/hard drinks etc.
- 2. Travel Insurance.
- 3. Taxes.
- 4. Transaction fees.
- 5. Photography expense at heritage sites.
- 6. Tips for crew members.