Ladakh is an arid, barren and cold desert, situated high in the Himalayan and Karakoram ranges. It is a dream destination for adventure cycling enthusiasts. Any travel company will show you around this place like yet another tourist destination but as a team of cycling enthusiasts we understand your passion for adventure and urge to extensively explore the local way of life.
The image many people have of India is that of a crowded, polluted and hassle-prone destination. But what they forget is India has only 4 major cities that cover only 1% of the total area of India. The rest 99% is countryside with no traffic, scenic route, unexplored regions and some of the world’s most interesting places.