Ladakh is an arid, barren and cold desert, situated high in the Himalayan and Karakoram ranges. It is a dream destination for adventure cycling enthusiasts. Any travel company will show you around this place like yet another tourist destination but as a team of cycling enthusiasts we understand your passion for adventure and urge to extensively explore the local way of life.
The beauty of Ladakh is ecstatic like no other
Its limitless experiences are like no other
Riding up this land of high passes ain't easy
But the feeling on top of the world is like no other
Ladakh is a unique gem of this country and hence you deserve a ride up there that is also unique. The Limitless Ladakh itinerary offered by BikeStreetBoys is unique and like no other in the following 7 ways:
- 'On The Top' is a beautiful place to start, isn't it? You start your bike trip to Ladakh in the mighty Indian Himalayas at the top - at Leh which is 3,500 meters
- The route chosen makes one of the major rivers in Asia - The Indus, your companion that rides along-side you in this journey
- We bring you here just-in-time to celebrate the annual nomadic tribe festival, Korzok Gustor at Tsomoriri, July 19-20 with the Changpas
- 4 beautiful and each uniquely carved monasteries aka Gompas - In this land of monks and monasteries you get to discover inner peace at Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis, and Spituk.
- 3 Mystical Lakes of Ladakh - Tsomiriri, Pangong Tso and Kyagar Tso - where you rest, relax and relive life's memories
- 2 highest passes on earth - Khardung La, elevation 5600 m (18,380 ft) and Taglang La, elevation 5328 m (17,480 ft)
- You get to meet natives of the Tibetan Plateau - Black Necked Crane, the only alpine crane in the world and Kiang, the largest of the wild asses
This summer discover the glories, mysteries and uniqueness of Ladakh with BikeStreetBoys. Explore Limitless Ladakh between May-September, 2017 and let your joy rise to the surface like no other!